We want Modish Studios clients to have the best experience at our salon and the best results possible. Please read this important information about the services we provide to avoid surprises on your appointment day! If you have any questions about our services, please call 608.224.9622 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Find Us
We are located next to Basie’s at the Radisson Hotel 6665 Odana Rd, Madison, WI 53719
Can I pay with a credit or debit card?
As a small business, we appreciate cash payments. We also accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and debit cards. No checks, please.
- We provide disposable undergarments for men and women.
- Shower, shave, and exfoliate with a non-abrasive product.
- No lotion.
- Wear loose dark clothing after your appointment.
- Read the Bronzing FAQ
- Yes!! We offer waxing services for men and women.
- Yes!! Clients can spray tan after being waxed.
- Please trim the bikini area before coming to the salon or pay an additional fee for a trim at appointment.
- Read the Waxing FAQ
Skinny Infrared Body Wrap/Dome Prep
- Cancellations of less than 12 hrs or no-shows will be charged a $25 non-refundable fee. Clients with packages will lose a session.
- Bring water to drink and your mp3 player if you like. We have movies for your enjoyment.
- Wear long pants/capris and a light cotton t-shirt. Bring a change of clothes for after appt.
- Remove metal piercings, jewelry and necklaces before arriving for your appointment. Rings are okay. Don’t wear a wired support bra.
- Read the Skinny Wrap Q&A
- Cancellations of less than 24 hours or no-shows for full sets of Xtreme Lashes will be charged a $50 non-refundable fee to the credit card stored securely in your online account.
- An 18% gratuity is automatically added to full sets of Xtreme Lashes at appointment.
- Do not wear mascara or other eye makeup and do not curl lashes on the day of your appointment for Xtreme or Express Lash Extensions.
- Read the Lashes Q&A
Pumpkin Peel Prep
- No topical creams or Accutane
- No recent plastic surgery or recent medical procedures
- No use of antibiotics known to cause sun sensitivities
- Cannot be pregnant
- Stay out of the sun during series of treatments
- Read the Pumpkin Peel Q&A