Modish Studios is proud to be an Xtreme Lash® Salon
Visit the Xtreme Lash website
- Semi-permanent, weightless lashes with a natural look and feel.
- Last indefinitely with re-lashes every 2-3 weeks.
- Painless, relaxing procedure that takes 90-150 minutes. Re-lashes take as little as 45 minutes.
- Water-resistant you can swim/ shower worry-free (after 48 hours).
Xtreme Lashes® are semi-permanent eyelash extensions composed of single strands of synthetic material. They are virtually weightless and curved to replicate a natural eyelash. Lashes are applied directly to individual natural lashes, one at a time. The length and thickness of extensions are matched to client preference.
Xtreme Lashes® Faux Mink Lashes
Designed with a superior fiber, they possess a feathery, silky and natural appearance, unlike any other on the market. Faux mink eyelash extensions are a ground-breaking addition to Xtreme Lashes®. Say hello to our softest, most luxurious lashes yet! Although not the first of its kind, through internal research and development with extended focus on beauty, these lashes have surpassed industry standards in their barely-there weightlessness, natural appearance and feathery effect; resulting in a beautiful texture very much like a real eyelash. …read more in our Lashes FAQ
Xtreme Faux Ellipse HD™ eyelash extensions•
47% lighter than the average eyelash extension with improved comfort and longevity
Produces a voluminous lash look from base-to-tip, even with Single-Layer™ applications
Flat ellipse-shaped bases fills gaps between eyelashes, creating an eyeliner effect and the look of a fuller natural lash line
Longer-lasting lashes due to increased surface area for attachment
Water-repellent with superior resistance to twisting and tangling
Strong lash-lifting curls that are less vulnerable to losing shape over time
Enhanced ease of use and speed with the platform-style packaging
Increased space between each lash strip for more efficient access and pickup
One note of caution: We hear countless stories of individuals who go to an untrained lash technician because the cost is low. They receive a substandard set of lashes that is clumpy, painful and often damaging to their lashes. A proper application of lashes is not painful during or after the procedure. Eyelash extension application is an exacting process that takes skill and time. If the cost is very cheap, you should certainly question the training of the technician as well as the quality of the product. These same individuals often end up seeking out an Xtreme Lashes® Eyelash Extensions Stylist after they try the cheap alternatives. Ultimately, most have realized from experience that the old adage “you get what you pay for” is often true.
$1 per lash extension. Last 1-2 weeks
Crown Lashes – Newest Lash Technology!
Crown Lashes is the newest lash technology. Crown lashes are two very lightweight lashes in a “Y” shape. The top of “Y” is applied on top of natural lash towards the eyelid. Crown lashes offer a more dramatic result like our express lashes. Two- four layers are applied and balance on each other to allow for a fuller result. As natural lashes grow the crown lash will naturally separate, lift and shed.This technique allows for a faster application, 45 minutes for a full set and 25-40 minutes for fill appointments. Crown lashes need to be touched up every 2-3 weeks. Crown lashes can be used on individual eyelash extension clients to add more volume when needed.
- Lasts 2 weeks or indefinitely with fills every 2- 3 weeks
- Semi-permanent, weightless lashes with a “false/doll eye” look
- Application takes only 30-45 minutes
- Two woven together lashes
- Affixed to top of your natural lashes using medical grade adhesive.
- Come in synthetic and option to layer for different looks.
- Fall out naturally 2-3 week or must be removed by lash specialist. Do not try and remove.
Express Temporary Lashes
For those who want gorgeous temporary eyelashes for special events like prom, homecoming, weddings, dance teams, etc.
- Lasts 3-7 days – not meant for long wear
- Application takes only 20-45 minutes
- Small bundles of single lashes
- Affixed to a cluster of your natural lashes using temporary adhesive.
- Come in synthetic, silk or mink and in various sizes for different looks.
- Fall out naturally within 7 days. Can also be removed with eyelash remover.
What’s the difference between Express Lashes and Xtreme Lashes®? Click here for more info.
Preparation & Aftercare for All Lash Extensions
- No mascara or contacts on day of appointment
- Do not curl lashes on day of appointment
- Avoid wetting your lashes; steam, sauna
and friction for the first 48 hours
- Use only oil-free cleansing products
- Express Lashes may be removed at home
with a product available at Modish Studios.
- Never try to remove Xtreme Lashes® yourself