- Absolutely no sunburn or peeling – you will not be sprayed.
- Exfoliate with a non-abrasive body polisher or loofah/exfoliant mitt.
- Infinity Sun™’s non-abrasive exfoliate scrub recommended.
- Only use abrasive exfoliates (products with “grittiness”) up to 3 days prior to your session.
- Exfoliate feet/heels very well with loofah or mitt.
- For best results do not wear lotion.
- Preferably no deodorant.
- Preferably no make-up, however we can spray over make-up.
- Modish Airbrush provides disposable undergarments to wear during your spray tan.
- Wear or bring loose dark clothing for after appointment.
- It’s best for women not to wear a bra or a tight top after appointment up to 4 hours.
- Do not wear strappy or tight shoes after appointment up to 2 hours, flip flops or barefoot is ideal.
Aftercare (No Dove Products)
- Wait until the following day or at least 12 hours to shower or sweat.
- Do not use an exfoliant or loofah until you are ready for the tan to come off.
Modish Studios/Modish Airbrush, LLC, is not responsible for and will not re-spray clients who exfoliate their tan off.
- Avoid moisturizers and shower gels that contain petroleum or mineral oil bases.
- 1st shower use only mild soap and water to wash bronzer off. Body wash recommended.
- 1st shower check side of hands and feet for rinsed off bronzer ‘stuck’ in creases, lightly scrub off with washcloth or loofah.
- Continue to check feet during showers and lightly exfoliate for even fading.
- For long lasting results do not swim in a pool it; will lighten your tan more quickly.
- Do not use lotion with oil; it will lighten and possibly remove your tan.
- Do not use store-bought self-tanners, you may turn orange.
- For best results and a long lasting (up to 14 days) tan use Infinity Sun’s Hydrating (self-tanner) Extender.
- Recommend using Infinity Sun™ Glow on the Go aerosol to touch up face, hands and feet between sessions.
Suggestions for Removing a Spray Tan
Modish Studios/Modish Airbrush, LLC does not guarantee the suggestions below will work for every client.
- Apply baby oil all over and wait 2-3 hours then shower using a loofah/mitt to exfoliate the tan off.
- Soak in essential oils and sea salt.
- Soak in lavender oil and sea salt.
- Use a sea salt scrub.